Monday, June 6, 2011

Lost Gold IPA



Real Ale Brewing Company, Blanco, Texas released a new to me brew call Lost Gold IPA. Do not have the specifics but the label says this is an year-round available recipe. I purchased a six-pack of 12 oz. bottles.



The Lost Gold IPA produced very little head upon pouring. It also rapidly became a thing of the past. The pour is a gold color and cloudy. There is a distinct hop aroma, and no question about it, this beer is an IPA with lots of hops! The taste is very smooth with only a slight bitterness from the hops.



All in all, a very drinkable beer. albeit a little pricey for daily consumption. The beer is regional. If you like IPAs, you will not be disappointed with the Lost Gold IPA.



I would check Gabriel's Superstore for the best buy (cash discount).



NOTE: I do not receive any comensation from any brewery or retail stores. The opinions expressed are purely my own. Prosit!

No comments: